Sunday, January 26, 2014

catch up


one more photo of Mom's gloves before they went into the mail
What's New?
I finally managed to get thank-you cards in the mail (one month late, I know), and package up mom's new gloves. I also found a birthday card I bought for my dad a few months ago (his birthday was at the end of December). I decided to send it anyway in the hopes that it'll bring a smile to his face.

In other news, I strongly feel that dishes and laundry are having babies without my consent (not together - a dish/laundry hybrid would be terrifying!). Every time I feel like I'm caught up with either dishes or laundry I turn around and find more. This is one of those problems that I used to think everyone else in the world had solved, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I may not be alone in this.

Currently Reading
  • A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin - I am very much enjoying re-reading this book. I feel like I appreciate the details so much more the second time around.

On the Needles
My honey cowl is indeed turning out to be the perfect bus knit - simple, easy to remember pattern, and easy to start and stop suddenly. I also picked up my blanket project and started the second quarter panel.

Looking Forward To:
  1. going skiing with students as a chaperone for the ski bus program

0 comments:

Post a Comment