Recipes & Cooking
- An Everlasting Meal: Cooking with Economy and Grace by Tamar Alder
- Super Natural Every Day: Well-Loved Recipes from My Natural Foods Kitchen by Heidi Swanson
- Wintersweet: Seasonal Desserts to Warm the Home by Tammy Donroe Inman - This book was beautiful to look at and perfectly organized by main ingredient (apples, pears, etc).
- The Winter Pony by Iain Lawrence - This book was so sad! Told from a pony's point of view, this book chronicles the Scott expedition to the South Pole.
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- The Circle by Dave Eggers
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Grounded: The Adventures of Rapunzel by Megan Morrison
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- Nature Anatomy by Julia Rothman - I intended to buy this beautiful book for my niece and nephew this Christmas, but ended up going with a couple other books as it wasn't available at my local book store. Next year, though...
- Never Cry Wolf by Farley Mowat - A funny/sad story about an ecologist turned environmentalist who lives for a time among the wolves of northern Canada.