Saturday, March 28, 2015

project 52: week 29

What is Project 52? It's a little like Project 365, but instead of the goal of posting a photo each day, I'll post a photo or two each week along with a short update. Really I just need a little push to post something every week. Since I like to keep this space positive, posting every week forces me to look back and find something shiny to talk about (ten points if you get that reference). Some weeks that's a piece of cake. Other weeks it's more of a challenge, and those weeks give this task true meaning.


What's New?
I went to the opening party for the new sci-fi exhibit at EMP and while I was there...
:: heard George Takei's opening remarks
:: watched George Takei walk by, not 5 feet from me! (ok, nerd alert)
:: posed in front of the Back to the Future Delorean time machine
:: explored the Infinite Worlds exhibit

Currently Reading
  • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz (impulse Powell's purchase - great story so far!)

On the Needles
Still plugging along on my geology shawl, although I haven't picked it up hardly at all this week. Instead, I worked on patching Joe's shop pants.

Looking Forward To
  1. Spring Break (just two weeks away!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment