Saturday, April 4, 2015

project 52: week 30

What is Project 52? It's a little like Project 365, but instead of the goal of posting a photo each day, I'll post a photo or two each week along with a short update. Really I just need a little push to post something every week. Since I like to keep this space positive, posting every week forces me to look back and find something shiny to talk about (ten points if you get that reference). Some weeks that's a piece of cake. Other weeks it's more of a challenge, and those weeks give this task true meaning.


What's New?
:: took my 6th graders to the Chihuly glass museum
:: passed my ProCert resubmission
:: checked out pretty much every middle-school appropriate genetics book from the library
:: taught evolution with no push-back
:: woke up to the sound of bird-song (welcome, Spring!)

Currently Reading
I decided to peruse the free classics books on my Kindle, and for reasons unknown, started reading Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson for the first time. I'm not sure what I expected exactly, but this book isn't exactly Pirates of the Caribbean. At least not so far.

On the Needles
Not much has happened in knitting-land lately.

Looking Forward To
  1. one more week of school, and then Spring Break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment