Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pacific Northwest bucket list

There are many things I'd like to experience while I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I've been here for about 10 years, but I don't feel that I've taken full advantage of the opportunities around me. I'm making this bucket list as inspiration.

Museums
  • Seattle Art Museum - it's been years since we've been
  • Burke Museum - Joe and I went after I got back from the DIG School
  • EMP / Sci-Fi Museum Joe & I enjoyed a membership this past year, and we've seen many fascinating exhibits including Icons of Science Fiction, Horror, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate
  • Pacific Science Center I've taken students, and Joe & I have gone on our own. We saw the traveling exhibit with Lucy's bones when it was there.
Hikes
Other

0 comments:

Post a Comment