Sunday, May 11, 2014

finished snowflake art

Back in January I wrote about an art project that Joe and I were working on. We decided to make snowflakes out of scrapbooking paper based off these Game of Thrones house designs.

We started by printing the design big enough to work on a 12" x 12" piece of paper. We then traced the design eight times on the back of the paper to make a complete snowflake. Afterwards we used an xacto knife and my self-healing sewing mat to cut them out.

It's taken awhile to get the finished snowflakes displayed, but they are finally on the wall where we can enjoy them.

1 comment: