Friday, July 5, 2013

deep breaths




What's New?
I spent the last week camping, berry picking and stressing about a job I applied for. Turns out I have an interview coming up, so more stressing is in order. Just kidding (sort of). I do need to take deep breaths, and remember that I have much to offer. The rest is in their hands.

Tomorrow I get to take both cats to the vet for their yearly check-up. That should be an adventure. Afterwards I get to reward myself with rollerskating. Yep, you read that right. Rollerskating. I feel the 80's calling me.


Currently Reading
  • Periodic Tales: The Curious Lives of the Elements by Hugh Aldersey-Williams

On the Needles
My Leaflet cardigan is off the needles! Now it's time for sleeves.

Looking Forward To:
  1. spending time with Luci the dog

0 comments:

Post a Comment