Friday, June 21, 2013

sun tea


What's New?
We had some beautiful, warm and sunny days earlier this week, which led me to make my first sun tea of the season. Then yesterday it rained. That's Seattle for you.

I've been accepted to two summer programs for science teachers! Which is great, but there's one problem: they overlap. So after much thought and deliberation, I've decided to attend the week-long Living With a Volcano In Your Backyard program at Mt Rainier, since it will directly impact my teaching next year. I'll reapply for the DIG School next year.

I'm almost finished with my ProTeach work. Just need to scan and attach two artifacts, and get feedback on two textboxes. I can see the finish line!

Currently Reading
  • The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb

On the Needles
My Leaflet cardigan is coming along quite smoothly. I almost finished two repeats of the leaf pattern down the back with the first skein of yarn. I think I'll have quite enough yarn left over from this project to make another sweater. Maybe another February Lady? Maybe something new.

Looking Forward To
  1. heading off for a weekend with friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment