Saturday, March 1, 2014

March goals

My goals for 2014 are pretty simple: go outside, simplify inside, and celebrate the seasons.



In January I wanted to take a walk each week, clean out the ottoman, and finish our snowflake project. I cleaned out the ottoman the first week, and Joe and I together finished cutting and gluing the snowflake project. We still need to buy some inexpensive frames for the snowflakes.

In February I wanted to reacquaint myself with yogaclean off the top of both dressers, and finish Mason's long-overdue quilt. I finished Mason's quilt, and Joe & I cleaned out the top shelves of two closets instead of the dressers. I didn't do any yoga, but I went skiing twice.

In March I hope to:
  • do yoga at least once each week
    • I didn't reach this goal, but got outside and got myself moving. On 3/7 I played in a staff v student basketball game. On 3/9 & 3/23 I did AM yoga. On 3/23 I went on a 4.5 mile walk with Kristi. On 3/30 I went on a 4 mile walk with Kristi & Blea.
  • clean off the tops of the dressers, and organize the dresser drawers
    • The tops of the dressers are still a mess, but I made other progress in the clothing department. On 3/8 I cleaned out and organized my side of the closet, installing new shelves in the process. I also reorganized my dresser drawers and now have a bag of clothes to donate.
  • dye spring eggs using natural dyes
    • I accomplished this goal using red cabbage (my favorite natural dye) to make blue eggs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment