Friday after work I went to the fabric store to buy a zipper for the baby sleep sack I'm making. I ended up leaving the store with a zipper, some remnant baby flannel, batik fabric that I turned into pajama pants yesterday, and these cute iron-on labels.
The directions said to iron on a low setting for 20 seconds. Which I tried, but it didn't work. So I added some stitch witchery, which did the trick. It could be that since my iron is old, it didn't get to the correct temperature. Or it could have been something about putting a patch onto a knitted garment. I'm not sure.
Either way, it's a cute addition to an otherwise simple sweater. A little reminder that it was made with loving care.