Sunday, February 27, 2011

spice jars

My spice jars needed some help. I've collected all sorts of spice jars over the years. At this point I always refill them with bulk spices, so I'd never get the chance to stick to a certain brand.


After shopping around online to get an idea of my options, I went to IKEA and bought a bunch of their droppar spice jars. I fiddled with some printable mailing label sheets I had on hand and made some labels.


They are sort-of color-coded to match what's inside.


Mostly I just wanted some variety.


I love that they all match, and that I can easily tell which spices are running low. Once we move to our new apartment at the end of March, I'll pick up a spice rack for the wall to keep them together. For now they'll go into a storage bin.





0 comments:

Post a Comment