Sunday, April 18, 2010

walking the cats

My husband and I don't have kids yet. Or dogs. But we do have cats. They are indoor cats, and sometimes they just need to get out into the fresh air. Our old apartment had a balcony that they were allowed to visit, but our new apartment does not. Hence, the walking.



We've discovered that the perfect human to cat ratio for walks is definitely 1:1.


These pictures are from a few weeks ago, when my brave husband decided the kitties needed some air.


He took them one at a time, of course.


I'm not sure how my husband managed to walk the cats and take pictures at the same time, but I'm sure it was epic.



3 comments:

  1. Whoa! That's amazing! I would love to be able to take my hair monsters out on a leash. Do you and Joe want to come over and train them? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about "training" but we could show you how to leash them and help you walk them. The cats tend to walk themselves, while we just follow behind (so, completely opposite to dog walking).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe is brave, especially with Tiger Lily, she is a brat! Lol. I should take mine for a walk, but he has just been so evil, I am always discouraged. =)

    ReplyDelete