Monday, January 18, 2010

the Barr-Hertels

This past Saturday I attended the wedding of two college friends, Everett and Alyssa. They were married in a huge, beautiful Catholic church in Vancouver, WA.




We all lived in the same residence hall at PLU. My husband and I started dating in college. Everett and Alyssa started dating after college. Two other couples we know and love met while at PLU and are now married. I am noticing a trend.

It was a large wedding by my standards (we had maybe 30 people at our handfasting), and there were an abundance of PLU-people, including at least one professor. There were also an abundance of fancy desserts.

I like how the one in front looks like it's wearing a wizard hat.

But anyway, I digress...

Aren't Everett and Alyssa a beautiful couple?


In contrast, here is a fairly typical picture of myself and my husband:

He likes to make funny faces without telling me.

That is one of the many reasons why I love him.





0 comments:

Post a Comment